Interiors are tactile, luxurious, eclectic, with a nod to the 1970s by way of natural textures, iconic design pieces and a warm, earthy palette. Art and antiques take centre stage, influenced by the finca’s colourful owners; a trio of global nomads who have found home in Ibiza’s countercultural paradise.
· Nine expansive ensuite bedrooms with either a terrace or private garden
· Thirteen-metre-long oval saltwater pool with a separate children’s pool
· Sun terrace with ample Talenti sun loungers, Tuuci parasols, open-air showers and an Ofyr BBQ
· Open-plan lounge and dining table for up to eighteen guests
· Dining and entertainment pergola with a large serviced bar and traditional stone pizza oven
After a long January, we are all craving some warmth on our face and the feeling of sun on our skin. If you would like to escape to Ibiza with a big group of family or friends this summer, do not hesitate to get in touch with any requests for Finca Delica.
I hope to see you very soon.